Swim Lessons are offered during the summer pool season.
Cost is $40.00 per child. 3 sessions are available in daytime or evening: June 5-16, June 19-June 30, (no night class on the 26th make up on the 30th) and July 3-14, 2017, (no night class on the 4th or 5th, make up on the 7th and 14th). Classes are Monday -Thursday for 2 weeks. Friday is open for make up days if we get rained out.
Daytime Session Times
Levels I , II, III—11:00 am to 11:30 am
Levels I, II & III—10:15 am to 10:45
Levels IV, V & VI—9:30 am to 10:00 am
Evening Session Times
Levels I, II & III—6:15 pm to 6:45
Levels IV, V & VI—6:15 pm to 6:45 pm
- Level I - Introduction to water skills
- Level 2 ~ Fundamental aquatic skills
- Level 3 ~ Stroke development
- Level 4 ~ Stoke improvement
- Level 5 ~ Stroke refinement
- Level 6 ~ Swimming & skill proficiency
- 1 on 1 Lessons ~ Appt. Required
Contact the Parks & Recreation Department for more information at 636-583-8471.